- This event has passed.
Lahaina 2nd Friday
August 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
LahainaTown Action Committee and the County of Maui Mayor’s Office of Economic Development invite all to enjoy “Sunset at the Seawall,” in celebration of the soft return of Lahaina Second Friday. The August 12 Friday Town Party Event is being hosted by businesses on the 700 block of Front Street and is sponsored by Lahaina Loft, CocoNene and Tabora Gallery. Shop, Dine and enjoy live music and a Lahaina sunset in Historic Lahaina Town Friday August 12 from 6 to 9pm.
Sip and Shop at Lahaina Loft Lahaina Loft 736 Front Street 6-9pm https://lahainaloft.com/ Join us for a boutique sip and shop featuring local Maui vendors and local wine.
6X Grammy® nominee and 18X Nā Hōku Hanohano award winner, Amy Hānaiali’i has created Hānaiali’i Wines to specifically pair with Hawaii’s unique Pacific Rim Cuisine. Currently, her wines are exclusively found at Tamura’s but on Friday, August 12th you can taste her award-winning White & Red Wine blends from 6pm-9pm at the Lahaina Loft’s Boutique Sip & Shop event.
Sip & Shop Vendors
- Aliya Maya Designs – Made on Maui Jewelry
- Boards by Becca – Charcuterie cups and boxes (must pre-order)
- Cassie Pali Photography – Fine Photo Artwork
- Gemstones Maui – Pretty little Gems
- Kahele Maui – Unique Maui Bags
- Knotty by Nature – Macrame Creations
- Little Lilo Hawaii – Sustainable Keiki Swimwear
- Maui Island Sol – Hawaii inspired beachy goods
- Nahele – Handcrafted Koa Wood jewelry
- TLC Laser – Personalized 3D laser creations
- Hānaiali’i Wines – by Amy Hānaiali’i
Fashion Show at 6:30pm – Little Lilo will be showcasing their new summer line of sustainable keiki beach wear.
Boards by Becca – pre-order your Charcuterie cup, box or party platter for the weekend. Cups and boxes are the perfect complement to the sip and shop. Order online at www.boardsbybecca.com
Tabora Gallery 736 Front Street 6-9pm Meet world renowned seascape artist Roy Tabora in his namesake gallery.
CocoNene 736 Front Street 6-9pm Live music while you shop for Hawaii made home goods, art and gifts designed by Hawaii artists.
Friday Night is Art Night in Lahaina Hele Mai – As the sun sets and pau hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world-renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story, and enjoy live music from 6:00-8:00 PM. Gallery hours and event participation varies, contact galleries for more details.
Lahaina Art Galleries
- Andrew Shoemaker Fine Art Photography Hawaii – 612 Front Street
- Bill Wyland Galleries – 825 Front Street
- Christopher Egan Galleries – Old Poi Factory, 815 Front Street
- DeRubeis Fine Art of Metal – 766 Front Street
- Fleetwood’s General Store featuring Morrison Hotel Gallery Maui – 744 Front Street
- Gallerie Behl – 505 Front Street #107
- Gallery Rafael – 819 Front Street
- Harte International Galleries – 844 Front Street
- Hollē Fine Art Gallery – 839 Front Street
- Kingwell Island Art – 834 Front St. #103
- Kush Fine Art Gallery – 820 Front Street
- Lahaina Printsellers – 764 Front Street
- Martin Lawrence Gallery – 790 Front Street
- Peter Lik Gallery – 712 Front Street
- Ryan Staub Gallery of Glass – 790 Front Street
- Sargent’s Fine Art – 802 Front Street
- Tabora Gallery – 736 Front Street
- Village Gallery – Front and Dickenson Streets
- Village Gallery Gifts – Corner of Front and Dickenson Streets
- Vintage European Posters – 744 Front Street
- Wyland Galleries of Hawaii Maui – 711 Front Street
Baldwin Home Museum The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 5:00-8:00 PM. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The 20-minute tours are limited to 5 people at a time and are $7 for Adults or $5 for Seniors/HI Residents/Military/Veterans. For more information and a schedule of upcoming events, please contact Lahaina Restoration Foundation at 808-661-3262 or visit www.lahainarestoration.org.
About Friday Town Parties Showcasing the unique nature of our historic towns, Maui Friday Town Parties bring the community together for a pau hana night of music, art, food and Maui culture. There is a unique town party every Friday of the month: Wailuku First Friday, Lahaina Second Friday, Makawao Third Friday, Kihei Fourth Friday and Lanai Fifth Friday. Residents are encouraged to kick back and enjoy the fun. Free. Check www.mauifridays.com for latest event listings. For event information contact the County of Maui Office of Economic Development 808-270-7415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.