This free family event will be at Campbell Park & 500 to 900 block of Front Street.
Campbell Park ( Main Stage)
5-6:30pm Sal Godinez Duo
6:45-8:15pm Live Hawaiian Music
6:00-8:30pm Candlelit Tour @ The Baldwin Home Museum
500 Block: Shops at 505 Front Street
5-9pm Prime Rib Night $19.95 Betty’s Beach Café
600 Block: Pioneer Inn, The Wharf Cinema Center, The Baldwin Home Candlelit Museum, Down the Hatch
5-7pm Evan Schulman Live Classic Rock @The Historic Pioneer Inn
6pm Josh Aaron Weisfeld ~ JAW Retro Boards ~ Drink specials by winning Mixoligist Adam Rio @ Down the Hatch
2-5pm Will on Acoustic Guitar@ Captain Jacks
7-10:30 Johnny Ringo @ Cool Cat Café
700 Block: Martin Lawrence Gallery, Fleetwood’s on Front Street
2-5pm Paul West solo guitarist ~ 7-10pm idrive @ Fleetwods main floor
6-9pm Jazz soloist @ Martin Lawrence Gallery
800 Block: Dirty Monkey/Kimo’s
9-11pm Willy K live @ Oceanfront at Kimo’s
4-6pm Live acoustic Guitar @The Dirty Monkey/9:30pm Gary O’Neal DJ
900 Block: The Outlets of Maui
6-8pm Michael Guzalak on Saxaphone @ the Outlets of Maui Oceanfront Hard Rock Stage
6-7pm “Kanikapila”-Kamehameha Schools Hawaiian Music Jam @ Outlets of Maui Center Stage
6-9pm Kendall D. on Violin and Co. @ Pi Artisan Pizza
LahainaTown Action Committee in partnership with Maui County Department of Economic Opportunity, Alii Linen, Betty’s Beach Café and Leilani’s work together to sponsor several West Side nonprofits. This assistance allows the nonprofits to fundraise and the event supports our community. Campbell Park has local ono grinds from 5pm to 8pm. The LahainaTown Action Committee invites you to share in the fun while enjoying a live music concert with a cause. Participants this month include:
· Hawaiian Civic Club – Kalua Pork and rice
· Maui Writers Ink – Authors sharing stories and tales
· Boys & Girls Club – Cookies
· Garden Sushi – Ramen Bowls
· Pacific Touch – Chili and Mac and Cheese
· Advanced Wildlife Education- Information, Logo-wear and Merchandise
· Manakai Swimwear – Swimwear
· Mama Kuleana – Reef Safe Sunscreen
· Waiola Church – Fresh Lei’s
· Al’s BBQ Pit – da absolute best bbq on the island!
· Fishing Day’s Tackle – a whole lot about fishing on Maui
Mahalo to Lahaina Friday Event Sponsors: Waiola Church, Betty’s Beach Café, & Leilani’s
For more information, please call Lahaina Visitor Center at 808-667-9193.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS ART NIGHT IN LAHAINA
Hele Mai – As the sun sets and pau hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story and share in some complimentary pupu and wine from 6-9pm. Pick up your free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center at the Old Lahaina Courthouse in Banyan Tree Park. Participating Galleries include:
• Kai Pua Gallery: Live glass blowing by Sean Price. Interaction with Artists on sight.
• Peter Lik Gallery: Special promotions on art.
• Lahaina Galleries: Artist Robert Lyn Nelson in Gallery.
• The Village Gallery: Refreshments and music 6-9pm. Jan 5-25th featured Artist Carleton.
• Images Fine Art Gallery: Complimentary wine and live music.
• Simon Jon Gallery: Unique Hawaiian wood bowls by artist Jonathan Somaoang, offering 10-20% off select items.
• Sargent’s Fine Art: Enjoy the music of Curt Lee every Friday Art Night at the gallery, featuring both international and local artists Serving wine.
• Martin Lawrence Gallery: 6-10pm world class masterworks collection featuring Picasso, Warhol, Dali, Changall, Miroi and more . Serving wine and pupu. Live jazz/ambient guitar.
• Kingwell Island Art: Jim Kingwell will be do an art demo. Serving wine and pupu.
• Daryl Millard Gallery: Daryl will be painting at the easel and talking about his work. Refreshments will be served.
• Contemporary Masters: Live entertainment
• Lahaina Printsellers: Wine and featured artist
• Vintage Posters: Wine and pupu
• Higgins Harte Gallery International: Wine and pupu
MERCHANT, RESTAURANTS & FOODIE SPECIALS
• Ono Gelato Company: Gluten-free baked goods, homemade gelato-filled cannoli 10% kama`aina discount.
• Kimo’s: Free hula pie with coupon (stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons)
• Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20% Kama’aina discount on teppanyaki dining
• The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
• Atlantis Submarines: 20% off submarine tours
• Banyan Treats: 10% discount on full menu
• Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Join us for Happy Hour after the event! Includes $5 appetizers and $3.50 Domestic Drafts Starting at 9pm.
• Pi Artisan Pizza Happy Hour 3-5pm discounted pupus and drink specials
THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER
• Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: Buy one entree, get 50% off second entree.
• Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Cool Cat Cafe: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Maui Island Coffee: $2 off 1-lb 100% Kona Coffee
• Pad Thai: 15% off food only
• Pho Saigon 808: 10% off food only
THE WHARF SHOPS TOWN PARTY SPECIALS
• Atlantis Submarines: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Crazy Shirts: Screen printing demo with a complimentary screen print with purchase
• Hangloose Hammocks: $5 off any hammock
• Hibiscus Boutique: 20% off regular-priced jewelry
• JC Chism: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
• KC Hawaiian Fashions: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
• Lahaina Lifestyle: 10% off regular-priced items
• Lana’s Boutique: 10-50% off sterling silver & handmade jewelry
• L’Infini: 20% off jewelry; 10% off gift items
• Quilts ‘N Fabric: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• Simon-Jon Gallery: 10-20% discount on select items
• T-Shirt Factory: Buy 4 shirts and get 5th one free
• Three D Gallery: Free gift with purchase of $20 or more
BALDWIN HOME MUSEUM
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6- 830pm. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free. For more information and a schedule of upcoming events, please contact Lahaina Restoration Foundation at 808-661-3262 or visit www.lahainarestoration.org.